Kardashians making big bucks from Instagram
The Kardashians are the new mass market.
“In the old days, you’d buy ads in magazines and TV spots,” a marketing mogul reportedly noted. “Now, for $400,000, you get the Kardashians to post on Instagram.”
The products include makeup, clothing and music.
Kim Kardashian, under the influence of her husband Kanye West, cuts her own deals for up to $200,000.
But her sisters, under the management of mother Kris Jenner, work in unison. “The mother is doing bundle-buys.”
ON AIR TODAY - 22nd March 2018
TRAFFIC – THE URBAN DRIVE
Go through traffic with Big Tak & Shedy Kay / Hits and good convo!
EARLY URBAN DRIVE
The early drive #Urban96FM show for best grime, Top40, #Top10Everything & more
3 hours long programming for the ‘Oliver’ in us all, Mon – Fridays.
Start the day with the full knowledge of what’s trending in your world w. GANG!
Listen Again | Podcasts
- Tyeng Gang has a new podcast: The Gang Podcast Episode One – Cheating Like You’ve Never Heard It Before
- Wizkid Reveals Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana & More To DJ Neptune Of Urban96fm
- ‘Bruno Mars is making too much Black Music’ – Fay Fay & the Gang: The One Where Celebrities Find True Love
- Tiwa Savage Taps Omarion For ‘Get It Now’, Kyle Returns With “To The Moon” & More On #TouchDown10!
- Bruno Mars, Cardi B, Drake, Tiwa Savage, Mr Real Top The Charts On #UrbanWorld40!
- Bob Marley, P!nk, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Sam Smith, The Chainsmokers Feature On #CoverMe10 with Gang!
- Omawumi Reveals Relationship With Waje & Lots More To Tyeng Gang On #UrbanBreakfast
- Odunsi Joins Tyeng Gang On #UrbanBreakfast
- Bangin’ In My Head With FayFay & Ladani (January 23rd Edition)
- Crispy Fresh! Listen To Brand New Tunes From Drake, Remy Ma, Bruno Mars On #TouchDown10 with Segun Emdin!