Ed Sheeran Reveals Amazing New Album Tracklist & We Can’t Wait!
The stars are aligning for Ed Sheeran’s No.6 Collaborations Project.
After much anticipation, the singer has revealed the blockbuster tracklisting for the project, which drops July 12 via Atlantic Records. The 15 tracks include 22 collaborations with music’s biggest names, including the previously-released singles “I Don’t Care” with Justin Bieber and “Cross Me” with Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock.
Eminem and 50 Cent join Sheeran on “Remember the Name,” while other powerhouse pairings include Cardi B and Camila Cabello (“South of the Border”) and Bruno Mars and Chris Stapleton (“Blow”). Other guests include Travis Scott, Khalid, Young Thug, H.E.R., Ella Mai, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, and Stormzy.
The album, which follows his 2011 EP No.5 Collaborations Project, was a labor of love. “I’m a huge fan of all of the artists I worked with on the album,” said Sheeran. “Whether I’ve been following them since the beginning of their careers, or had their albums on repeat, they’re artists that inspire me and all bring something special to each track.”
See the track-listing below.
NO.6 COLLABORATIONS PROJECT TRACKLISTING
1. “Beautiful People” (feat. Khalid)
2. “South of the Border” (feat. Camila Cabello and Cardi B)
3. “Cross Me” (feat. Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock)
4. “Take Me Back to London” (feat. Stormzy)
5. “Best Part of Me” (feat. Yebba)
6. “I Don’t Care” (with Justin Bieber)
7. “Antisocial” (feat. Travis Scott)
8. “Remember the Name” (feat. Eminem and 50 Cent)
9. “Feels” (feat. Young Thug and J Hus)
10. “Put It All on Me” (feat. Ella Mai)
11. “Nothing on You” (feat. Paulo Londra and Dave)
12. “I Don’t Want Your Money” (feat. H.E.R)
13. “1000 Nights” (feat. Meek Mill and A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie)
14. “Way to Break My Heart” (feat. Skrillex)
15. “Blow” (with Bruno Mars and Chris Stapleton)