Shedy Kay’s Top 5 Songs Of The Moment
Ever wondered what your favourite OAPs’ playlists look like? Look no further, we got it right here!
So, we found our way into Shedy’s
phone, sorry, playlist and in no particular order, here are her Top 5 Songs Of The Moment.
1. Mahalia ft Burna Boy-Simmer.
” I love this song because it’s so hot and it pays homage to Beenie Man and dancehall!!!!!“
2. Da Baby -Suge I can’t lie, this song just sounds like the business. Listen to the lyrics-boss lyrics!!It gets me dancing! Some of my favourite lines from the song :
“I go where I want Good, good Play if you want, let’s do it (Ha) I’m a young CEO, Suge (Yeah) Yeah, yeah…”
3. Yella Breezy ft Quavo and Gucci Mane -Bacc At It Again. Another one I jam to. The beat ̯. The verses ̯.
4. Dj Khaled ft Jeremih, Meek Mill, J Balvin and Lil Baby – You Stay
“I love this song for many reasons: This song samples Diddy ‘s Senorita. I don’t care if Diddy sampled another song to make Senorita, the fact Diddy sampled another song to make Senorita, the fact is that Dj Khaled sampled Diddy’s song.
Also, the lyrics! The song talks about a girl who is in a relationship with a guy who doesn’t appreciate her AND SHE STAYS!!!! Us ladies can relate to that! How many times have you stayed in a relationship even though the guy treated you like trash? How many times have your girls stayed in a relationship and you kept telling them to leave but they wouldn’t? Ladies, you deserve better. If he’s not treating you right, leave.
This line: “And um, I can tell you’ve been crying in Honda Civics Because I caught you slipping, left you no choice You ever cry again, it’s gon’ be in a Rolls Royce!” gets me! Yes Meek, I only want to cry in a Rolls Royce!!!! Lmao.“
5. Wavy The Creator ft Tiwa Savage-Body Deep (Remix).
“It’s no secret that a lot of Nigerian songs annoy me; hate me now if you like!!! “
“But this song!! This song is on another level! What!!!!! This is a hit. The beat sounds a bit sinister and the song sounds good when you’re listening to it in your car. Perfect.“