Paris Jackson Pays tribute to Prince by dying hair purple
The king of pop’s daughter, Paris Jackson has paid tribute to another fallen pop icon.
Paris Jackson dyed her hair purple in honor of Prince, who passed away of an overdose in April.“Side affects to dancing in the purple rain for too long include stained hair,” the middle child of Michael Jackson captioned the photo of her new hairdo on Instagram.
Last month, Jackson revealed the reason why she decided to honor the late musicians including several tattoos dedicated to her father.
See the photo below
ON AIR TODAY - 27th May 2018
TRAFFIC – THE URBAN DRIVE
Go through traffic with Big Tak & Shedy Kay / Hits and good convo!
EARLY URBAN DRIVE
The early drive #Urban96FM show for best grime, Top40, #Top10Everything & more
3 hours long programming for the ‘Oliver’ in us all, Mon – Fridays.
Start the day with the full knowledge of what’s trending in your world w. GANG!
Listen Again | Podcasts
- Solid star Talks About New Song ‘Eleganza’ & All You Need To Know About His Forthcoming Album On #SuperStar With FayFay
- Find Out The Hottest Songs That Made The #UrbanWorld40 Chart with Big Tak & Shedy Kay This Week!
- BANGIN’ IN MY HEAD WITH TAGE (May 22nd Edition)
- Viral Rap Star Big Shaq Returns With Another Hot New Single “Man Don’t Dance” On Touch Down 10!
- Can You Guess What Song Childish Gambino Sampled For His Hit Single “This Is America” ? #CoverMe10
- Chocolate City Music Signed Artiste YungL Is The Guest Star Of The Week On SuperStar10 With FayFay
- In Case You Missed It: Check Out The Songs Bangin’ In Our Listeners’ Heads This Week (MAY 15TH EDITION)
- Queen Of The Supreme Mavin Dynasty Dishes Out Another Hot Sauce Titled “Tiwa’s Vibe” Touchdown10
- In Case You Missed It: Find Out What Song SympLySimi Sampled For Hit Single ‘Joromi’ On #CoverMe10!
- In Case You Missed It: Catch Up On The Top 40 Songs That Made The UrbanWorld40 Chart This Week
URBAN WORLD 40
Soco – Starboy
Nice For What – Drake
Mind – DMW Ft. Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo, Peruzzi
Freaky Friday – Lil Dicky Ft. Chris Brown
One Kiss – Calvin Harris Ft. Dua Lipa
God's Plan – Drake
These Days – Rudimental
Psycho – Post Malone Ft. TY Dolla $ign
Bobo – Mayorkun Ft. Davido
All The Stars – Kendrick Lamar Ft. SZA