Shocking! Mac Miller’s Cause Of Death Finally Revealed!
September saw the music world mourn the sudden death of rapper Mac Miller.
As reported, the Hip-Hop star was found unresponsive at his home and was declared deceased shortly after. He was just 26.
Now, with toxicology reports completed, his definitive cause of death has been revealed.
According to TMZ, Mac – real name Malcolm McCormick – died due to a fatal mix of fentanyl and cocaine.
The following details were also provided:
Mac’s assistant found him unresponsive on his bed in a “praying position” — kneeling forward with his face resting on his knees. The assistant described him as already being “blue” during the 911 call.
There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.
An empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, near Mac’s body … and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom. The list of pills recovered in the home include Xanax, oxycodone, hydrocodone, and generic Adderall
Cops found a rolled-up $20 bill with white powdery residue in Mac’s right pocket.
We’re told the amount of each drug was not necessarily a lethal amount, but the combination is what killed him.
Over the course of his career Mac was open about his struggles with substance abuse.
May he rest peacefully.