TERMS AND CONDITIONS
URBAN96FM STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS
1. Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with Urban96.
2. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Urban96 within 90 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Urban96.
3. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by Urban96. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No director of Alphavision, Alphavision employee at Urban96FM, and or CMA /or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by Urban96FM.
6. Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
7. Subject to sponsor conditions/other agreements, URBAN96FM undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where the winner’s delivery address is within the geographical area defined by URBAN96FM’s terrestrial broadcast/transmission. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the URBAN96FM terrestrial broadcast/transmission areas will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection of any prize/s that they may win on URBAN96FM.
8. Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of at URBAN96FM’s discretion.
9. Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by URBAN96FM and/or the respective sponsor of the specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
10. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
11. Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by uRBAN96FM, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
Beware of bogus callers & SMS notifications that say you’ve won with Urban96FM. Here’s how you can check for bogus notifications:
1. You will NEVER be contacted by SMS if you are a winner.
2. Unless pre-arranged with you, URBAN96FM representatives will NEVER come to your office or home to say you’re a winner or to deliver a prize.
3. Most of our prizes are couriered to you. Unless otherwise specified, the ONLY prize collection point from URBAN96FM is from the reception area of 5b Ayo Jagun, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos. Please NEVER agree to collect a prize from ANYWHERE else.
4. If anyone phones to say you’ve won a prize in a URBAN96FM competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you’ve won a competition you never entered with URBAN96FM, it is NOT one of our representatives.
5. Our representatives will be able to quote you your ID number.
6. If in ANY doubt, ask the caller for their name and the URBAN96FM switchboard number and phone the caller back.
7. If you are concerned that a bogus caller has contacted you, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID) and email it to the Webmaster – DRO@URBAN96.FM