The Weeknd’s ‘Beauty Behind the Madness’ Spends 100 Weeks On Billboard 200
There’s no doubt about it, The Weeknd has become the Pop Prince to beat.
Gliding above a number of rivals by way of his critically-approved material and pure sales, the performer now celebrates news which solidifies his status as one of the decade’s biggest success stories.
What is it?
His LP ‘Beauty Behind the Madness’ has spent 100 consecutive weeks on the Billboard 200 after impacting last week’s chart at #76.
ON AIR TODAY - 24th March 2018
TRAFFIC – THE URBAN DRIVE
Go through traffic with Big Tak & Shedy Kay / Hits and good convo!
EARLY URBAN DRIVE
The early drive #Urban96FM show for best grime, Top40, #Top10Everything & more
3 hours long programming for the ‘Oliver’ in us all, Mon – Fridays.
Start the day with the full knowledge of what’s trending in your world w. GANG!
Listen Again | Podcasts
- Tyeng Gang has a new podcast: The Gang Podcast Episode One – Cheating Like You’ve Never Heard It Before
- Wizkid Reveals Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana & More To DJ Neptune Of Urban96fm
- ‘Bruno Mars is making too much Black Music’ – Fay Fay & the Gang: The One Where Celebrities Find True Love
- Tiwa Savage Taps Omarion For ‘Get It Now’, Kyle Returns With “To The Moon” & More On #TouchDown10!
- Bruno Mars, Cardi B, Drake, Tiwa Savage, Mr Real Top The Charts On #UrbanWorld40!
- Bob Marley, P!nk, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Sam Smith, The Chainsmokers Feature On #CoverMe10 with Gang!
- Omawumi Reveals Relationship With Waje & Lots More To Tyeng Gang On #UrbanBreakfast
- Odunsi Joins Tyeng Gang On #UrbanBreakfast
- Bangin’ In My Head With FayFay & Ladani (January 23rd Edition)
- Crispy Fresh! Listen To Brand New Tunes From Drake, Remy Ma, Bruno Mars On #TouchDown10 with Segun Emdin!