Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Cover GQ; They Get Candid About “The Kardashian Curse”
Kylie Jenner is many things – including a budding billionaire and new mother.
Celebrating the love that brought her the latter, the 20-year-old appears on the cover of GQ with baby Stormi‘s father Travis Scott.
The pair pose it up in a number of scintillating shots, which were lensed by Paola Kudacki.
They also sat down for a chat about their union and “The Kardashian Curse.”
Peep pics and quotes after the jump…
Are you worried at all about falling victim to the Kardashian Curse?
I don’t even be looking at motherf*ckers. I don’t be looking at sh*t. Kylie actually likes me for me.
Were you nervous at all about that?
Man, hell nah. Nervous for what? I’m on my own island. So hey, come over there to Astroworld. I’m not into all the other sh*t. I don’t get involved. I’m over here. Kylie is different.
You seem to be impervious to a lot of things. When was the last time you cried?
When my daughter was born. As soon as I heard her crying…
Were you in the room the entire time?
[He snaps to.] Hell yeah! It was crazy. I was there through the hell…the epidural and sh*t. Crazy.
People say you and your sisters destroy the men in your lives. But my theory is, maybe it’s just extremely difficult to fly this close to the sun. You were built for this level of celebrity—Travis and the other men weren’t.
That’s exactly what it is. They come and can’t handle it.
How do you make sure that Travis doesn’t burn out?
Well, for all the news stories, it’s how I get over them so fast. Trav, for example, he’s like, ‘Wait…but how do you just get over this?’ He gets more angry about things. It’s not just him. It’s Jordyn [Kylie’s best friend] who I’ve seen affected. It’s everyone around us that aren’t used to it. And we’re just like, “Oh, that’ll go away in a day.” I know these stories aren’t going to matter, so don’t even let them affect you, you know? I think you’re correct. But it’s not just men—it’s friends, it’s people who come and just don’t know how to handle it. It’s the negative. There’s a lot of people who love us, but there’s also a huge handful of people who don’t like us.
So is he adapting to it all?
I don’t think he’s really cool with it, but he deals with it, because we love each other and we have a family. For sure, I know he doesn’t like the attention. That’s why we just go the extra mile to keep our relationship super private, or like, if he has events or something, I won’t come. Because I want him to do his own thing. I want him to be him. I don’t want it to be Kylie and Trav. If people don’t ever see us together, that’s okay with me, because we just do our thing.
When was the last time you cried?
Me and Travis got in a little fight. Which is normal. So I was just crying because I was just overwhelmed. It wasn’t even about anything really specific. I was just overwhelmed. And then we made up an hour later. I just flew to Houston to see him for a few hours.
ON AIR TODAY - 22nd February 2019
TRAFFIC – THE URBAN DRIVE
Go through traffic with Big Tak & Shedy Kay / Hits and good convo!
EARLY URBAN DRIVE
The early drive #Urban96FM show for best grime, Top40, #Top10Everything & more
3 hours long programming for the ‘Oliver’ in us all, Mon – Fridays.
Start the day with the full knowledge of what’s trending in your world w. GANG!
Listen Again | Podcasts
- Nigerian Rapper, Recording Artiste And Stage Performer Illbliss Talks Brand New Collaborative EP ‘ILLYZILLA’ On Superstar10 With FayFay
- The Biggest Chart Topping Songs Are On This Week’s Edition Of #UrbanWorld40 With Big Tak & Shedy Kay
- Timini Hints At Plans To Settle Down “2019 Is My Year To Get It Right” – Timini On #Superstar10 With Fay Fay!
- Ariana Grande, Halsey, Post Malone, Ava Max And Burna Boy Leads On This Week’s Edition Of #UrbanWorld40 With Big Tak & Shedy Kay.
- “My Favorite Nigerian Dish Will Have To Be Efo Riro” – Seyi Shay On Superstar10 With Fay Fay!
- Burna Boy’s ‘Gbona’ Returns To No. 1 On #UrbanWorld40 Chart With Big Tak And Shedy Kay!
- Nigerian Record Producer Sarz Is Our Guest On Superstar10 With FayFay.
- UrbanWorld40 With Big Tak And Shedy Kay (Special Edition)
- After “One Ticket”, Girls Hardly Ask Me To “Wire Them Money” – Kizz Daniel On Superstar10 With Fay Fay!
- Burna Boy’s “Gbona” Spends It’s Third Week At No 1 On #UrbanWorld4O Chart With Big Tak & Shedy Kay, Find Out All The Urban Hits That Made The Chart.
URBAN WORLD 40
Motigbana – Olamide
Promises – Calvin Harris & Sam Smith
Lucid Dreams – Juice WRLD
I Love It – Kanye West & Lil Pump
SICKO MODE – Travis Scott
Bad Energy – Skepta Featuring Wizkid
Amaka – 2Baba Featuring Peruzzi
In My Feelings – Drake
Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty – Lova Lova
Love U Long Time – Maleek Berry Ft. Chip