Paris Jackson Pays tribute to Prince by dying hair purple
The king of pop’s daughter, Paris Jackson has paid tribute to another fallen pop icon.
Paris Jackson dyed her hair purple in honor of Prince, who passed away of an overdose in April.“Side affects to dancing in the purple rain for too long include stained hair,” the middle child of Michael Jackson captioned the photo of her new hairdo on Instagram.
Last month, Jackson revealed the reason why she decided to honor the late musicians including several tattoos dedicated to her father.
See the photo below
ON AIR TODAY - 19th December 2018
TRAFFIC – THE URBAN DRIVE
Go through traffic with Big Tak & Shedy Kay / Hits and good convo!
EARLY URBAN DRIVE
The early drive #Urban96FM show for best grime, Top40, #Top10Everything & more
3 hours long programming for the ‘Oliver’ in us all, Mon – Fridays.
Start the day with the full knowledge of what’s trending in your world w. GANG!
Listen Again | Podcasts
- UrbanWorld40 With Big Tak And Shedy Kay (Special Edition)
- After “One Ticket”, Girls Hardly Ask Me To “Wire Them Money” – Kizz Daniel On Superstar10 With Fay Fay!
- Burna Boy’s “Gbona” Spends It’s Third Week At No 1 On #UrbanWorld4O Chart With Big Tak & Shedy Kay, Find Out All The Urban Hits That Made The Chart.
- Former Big Brother Contestant Bisola, Talks Collaboration With Maleek Berry, Simi, Falz And All You Need To Know About Her Forthcoming Album On #Superstar10 With Fay Fay!
- Beyoncé Is The Second Woman In History To Have A Total Number Of 22 Grammys In Her Name. (Beyoncé Special) #Superstar10 With Fay Fay!
- The World’s Top 40 Hit Songs Are On This Week’s Edition Of #UrbanWorld40 With Big Tak & Shedy Kay!
- DRB “Double R Boys”(Rap Royal Boys) Are Our Guest On Superstar10 With FayFay!
- The World’s Biggest Songs Are On This Week’s Edition Of #UrbanWorld40 With Big Tak & Shedy Kay!
- 5 Amazing Things You Need To Know About Africa’s No. 1 Girl Group SHIIKANE
- “Motigbana” Hit Track By Olamide Earns It’s 3rd Week At No.1 On #UrbanWorld40 Chart, Find Out All The Urban Hits That Made The Chart!
URBAN WORLD 40
Motigbana – Olamide
Promises – Calvin Harris & Sam Smith
Lucid Dreams – Juice WRLD
I Love It – Kanye West & Lil Pump
SICKO MODE – Travis Scott
Bad Energy – Skepta Featuring Wizkid
Amaka – 2Baba Featuring Peruzzi
In My Feelings – Drake
Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty – Lova Lova
Love U Long Time – Maleek Berry Ft. Chip